Disclosure - Jewellery
Disclosure – Jewellery
- All images used on this website is the property of GITAN Collection. All the jewellery pieces displayed here have been designed & produced by us and therefore should not be copied in its entirety.
- GITAN Collection will only use metals of the highest quality and will endeavour to produce the best possible workmanship to ensure the longevity and sturdiness of any piece produced.
- All gemstones should be treated with respect and with the acknowledgement of each gemstone's hardness and durability. GITAN Collection cannot be held liable for chips and damages to gemstones after a piece has been delivered.
- GITAN Collection will always disclose the treatment procedure of an specific gemstone. We will try to be as transparent as possible and will declare any advancements to a stone. Learn more about gemstone treatments at: https://www.gia.edu/gem-treatment
- Many of GITAN Collection's heavy Sterling Silver pieces are plated with a heavy gold plating. This makes it possible for us to make bold pieces at an affordable price, while still working in precious metal. This heavy gold plating is much thicker that the customary yellow / rose gold plating used commercially. This ensures that the plating will not wear down as fast as other gold plating options. However GITAN Collection cannot guarantee that it will not abrade over time as it is only a surface layer. This is especially true in the case of rings where the jewellery piece is exposed to a great deal of contact with other surfaces. Gold plating is readily available at most jewellers worldwide.
- Other pieces of GITAN Collection jewellery are produced from a jewellery grade brass and is coated with a tarnish resistant coating which may wear off with time.
- Please contact us for disclosure documents of fine jewellery i.e. jewellery made from gold, platinum, diamonds and precious gemstones.